Established in Johannesburg in 1978, Gamma Zenith pioneered the development of applied wall
coatings in South Africa. The company has an enviable track record of successful projects to
its’ credit, having built a solid reputation by taking pride in each project and always showing full
commitment to each of our valued clients. From holiday resorts and luxury hotels, to high rise
commercial and residential buildings, shopping centres, Government Institutions and Banks, to
your home – no matter the size of the project, Gamma Zenith has always been the coating of choice.
CHARACTERISTICS OF GAMMA ZENITH ACRYLICS
• Suitable for interior and exterior applications to walls and ceilings.
• Ideal for coastal areas and polluted atmospheres.
• Colour fast.
• Ultra-violet resistant.
• Totally water-resistant.
• Impervious to mould and fungi.
• Washable with household detergents.
• Can be applied to any surface.
• Allows walls to breathe.
• Permanent elasticity.
• No cracking, peeling or flaking.
• Covers cracks and imperfections.
• Lowest fire rating.
• Body through colour.
• Available in any colour.
• National and international distribution.
• Made in South Africa from local materials.
• Suited to commercial industrial and residential applications
• Applied by our own teams of experienced applicators
• Are designed to outlast other surface treatments such as paint and cementitious washes guaranteed
for a minimum of 10 years.